The Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety is a large, diverse department with offices located throughout the Perth metropolitan area and regional centres. Information on how to contact us is provided below.
- Office locations and contact information
- Media contacts
- Feedback and complaints
- IT Service Desk
- Website issues
- Disability and access inclusion
- Consumer Protection: 1300 304 054 for consumer and tenancy related matters
- Building and Energy:◦building and plumbing related matters: 1300 489 099
- Electrical, gas and energy licensing related matters: 08 6251 1900
- Wageline: 1300 655 266
- WorkSafe: 1300 307 877 for calls related to unsafe or inappropriate behaviour at work. To report a serious incident or fatality contact the:
- 24 hour WorkSafe reporting line 1800 678 198
- WorkSafe licensing enquiries: 1300 307 877
- Mines safety reporting: 1800 SAFE MINE (1800 7233 64)
- Mineral Titles, Tenements, Miner's rights, Tengraph, Prospecting and Fossicking, Maps: 08 9222 3626
- Dangerous Goods Licenses: 08 6251 2300
- NRS: 13 36 77 (the National Relay Service is an Australia-wide telephone access service available at no additional charge to people who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment).
- Other enquiries: 08 9222 3333
For enquiries about the department, call:
- +61 8 9222 3333
If you are calling outside of normal office hours or about an emergency, use our After hours and emergency contacts.
If you have feedback relating to the standard of customer service you have received, see the Feedback section below.
Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
Division name (e.g. Consumer Protection)
Locked Bag 100
EAST PERTH WA 6892
National Relay Service
Full details on the use of the National Relay Service for people who are deaf or speech-impaired are available.
- Building and Energy media enquiries: 0466 409 828 or email BEmedia@dmirs.wa.gov.au
- Consumer Protection or FuelWatch media enquiries: 0429 078 791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labour Relations media enquiries: 0408 927 563 or email email@example.com
- Resources media enquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mine safety incidents media enquiries: +61 8 9222 6102 or email email@example.com
- WorkSafe media enquiries 0408 927 563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to provide feedback relating to the quality of customer service provided by the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (including complaints), please complete the form below.
Feedback on our service
Complete the Feedback Form to send feedback on our service.
If you have questioned a decision or action of the department, but feel that your complaint has not been properly dealt with, you have the right to seek an independent review by the Ombudsman. Further information can be found at the Ombudsman WA website.
IT Services provides a single point of contact for all technical computing support services for users of the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) website and online systems. The IT Service Desk is available Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm (GMT+8)
Ph: +61 8 9222 0777
Fax: +61 8 9222 3110
If you're experiencing issues with our website or would like to provide feedback about it, please email us your website feedback, including your name and contact information.
If you would like to provide feedback about any access issues you have encountered with our services, information or facilities, please complete the Disability access and inclusion feedback form.
Share this page: