The department is committed to ensuring our website is accessible for everyone including:
- people with disabilities;
- people using mobile devices;
- those with slower internet connections; and
- rural and regional users.
We are working towards improving our compliance with the standards set by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA level.
If you have any feedback or suggestions or you are having any difficulties with our site contact us at email@example.com.
Some content may not be fully accessible. This includes:
- out of date publications that have been superseded; and
- submissions by third parties;
- news archives; and
- content provided for archive purposes and was originally published prior to 1 July 2013.
Where possible, PDF documents have also been provided in Microsoft Word format (.doc). In some cases we may not be able to provide Microsoft Word versions. For example, documents that have been produced by a third party such as submissions or scanned documents.
In line with standard practice all document attachments will open into a new window.
Documents provided on this website can also be provided in other formats upon request. Contact us to request alternate document formats.
Pages can be printed by using the print option in your browser.
If you do not have the required software to view the documents available on this site, the following free downloads will allow you to view the documents:
This site features a responsive design solution to ensure the content will scale to lower screen resolutions and be optimised for mobile devices.
We recommend using one of the following web browsers when accessing our websites and online systems.
Latest versions of :
National Relay Service
- Full details on the use of the National Relay Service for people who are deaf or speech-impaired are available.
- NRS: 13 36 77 (the National Relay Service is an Australia-wide telephone access service available at no additional charge to people who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment).