DEMIRS Customer Service Charter
The DEMIRS Customer Service Charter sets out our service commitments to our customers, so you know what you can expect from our department with regards to staff interactions, information, services, privacy and security, confidentiality and giving feedback.
Our service commitments
- Serve you respectfully and professionally and identify themselves and their business area when engaging with you.
- Act ethically, fairly and impartially.
- Are responsive and timely in their communications with you.
- Help you to understand our processes and requirements.
- Value transparency and will keep you informed about our workflows, time frames and reasons for our decisions.
- Focus on solutions, suggest practical options and guide you to appropriate pathways where required.
- Are forward thinking and strive to continuously improve the services we provide.
Our information is
- Accurate, relevant and consistent.
- Easy to access and available in different formats if needed.
- Are accessible and culturally appropriate.
- Take individual needs into consideration.
- Are available via multiple communication channels to ensure you can engage with us in your preferred way.
Privacy and Security
- We take the collection and management of customer information very seriously, including its storage, use, retention and disposal.
- We collect only what information is needed to ensure optimum service to you and are ethical in our use of this information.
- We have systems in place to ensure that we protect your confidential information and data.
- We show respect for your privacy in our dealings with you and the confidentiality of all information discussed. Feedback
- We value your feedback. It offers opportunities for us to learn and improve our services.
- Our complaints management process is fair and equitable.
- We undertake consultation openly, so we can plan together.
We lead with integrity, deliver on commitments, strive for excellence and look for better ways of doing things by being:
- Forward thinking: We foster innovative thinking to plan for the future and actively embrace change.
- Respectful: We are always courteous and considerate to others, regardless of beliefs, backgrounds or abilities.
- Fair: We treat people equitably and act without judgement or bias.
- Responsive: We adapt to change, act on concerns, and provide information in a timely manner.
- Transparent: We are open and accountable in what we do.
- Ethical: We act with honesty and integrity.
To support a safe, fair and responsible future for the Western Australian community, industry, energy and resources sector.
To deliver on our purpose and maximise our impact as a regulator, policy maker and provider of services to the community and WA businesses.
The department is committed to building solid relationships with our customers. We welcome your feedback. Submit suggestions, compliments and complaints via our online form.
For general enquiries about our customer service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: