Overview of responsibilities and duties
These publications and videos are designed to help WA organisations and their associated workforces (including volunteers) understand the Work Health and Safety laws.
Introduction to the new work health and safety (WHS) laws
- Western Australia's Work Health and Safety Act 2020 - guide (dmirs.wa.gov.au)
- Overview of Western Australia’s Work Health and Safety (General) Regulations 2021 (dmirs.wa.gov.au)
What is a PCBU
- The meaning of 'person conducting a business or undertaking’ (PCBU) – interpretive guideline (www.wa.gov.au)
Roles and responsibilities
- PUBLICATION: How to determine what is reasonably practicable to meet a health and safety duty - interpretive guideline (www.wa.gov.au)
- PUBLICATION: Discriminatory, coercive and misleading conduct - interpretive guideline (www.wa.gov.au)
- PUBLICATION: The health and safety duty of an officer (www.wa.gov.au)
- PUBLICATION: Duty of persons conducting business or undertakings that provide services relating to work health and safety (www.wa.gov.au)
- VIDEO: Work Health and Safety Act 2020 Duties: This video discusses the various duty holders and their corresponding duties under the WHS laws.
Share this page: