DMIRS COVID-19 coronavirus information
While the situation with the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic is changing rapidly, we remain focussed on delivering our services while adhering to advice from Government to protect the health and safety of our staff and the wider community.
The department is planning for a range of scenarios and endeavouring to ensure continuity of service.
A number of functions can be performed remotely or by using our online services if required. Should this become increasingly necessary, then staff will also be available to provide assistance via telephone.
We are aiming to continue key services with minimal disruptions, but time frames may change and there could be an impact on our ability to deliver non-essential services.
The department will keep stakeholders updated as the situation evolves through our website, announcements, newsletters and social media.
For information about COVID-19 health risks, please visit the Department of Health website or call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Information from DMIRS
Changes to DMIRS services
Public Sector Labour Relations
Private Sector Labour Relations
- Commissioner's Blog: Your consumer rights during COVID-19 coronavirus
- Tenants urged to continue to pay rent if they can
- New $154.5 million relief package to support tenants, landlords and construction industry
- Don't rush into buying post-iso holiday
- New service helps tenants and landlords resolve COVID-19 tenancy issues
- New WA code provides certainty for commercial tenants
- Commissioner's Blog: New COVID-19 tenancy laws
- Commissioner's blog: Cancelling contracts during COVID-19
- COVID-19 pandemic scam warning
- Commissioner's Blog: Weigh-up your rights as gyms close
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs - your consumer rights
- Don’t get caught by fake COVID-19 coronavirus cures and cons
- WAScamNet COVID-19 coronavirus scams
- COVID-19 coronavirus - Advice for incorporated associations and clubs
Building and Energy
- Building and Energy Covid-19 safety advice
- Pool safety checklist for residents during COVID-19 pandemic (local government information)
- Electrical and gas safety while working from home
Resource and Environmental Regulation
- Administrative procedures amended to support the resources sector
- Suspension on issuing Miner's Rights and Section 40E Permits
- Continuity of Resource and Environmental Regulation Group services
- DMIRS works with stakeholders on COVID-19 coronavirus
- Tenement holders can apply for COVID-19 expenditure exemptions
- Stay informed about COVID-19 coronavirus
- Fireworks schedule no longer available
- COVID-19: Managing modified rosters and fatigue
- Coronavirus - What can be done to prepare for the possibility of a viral outbreak in the workplace? (announcement)
- What to do if a worker has COVID-19
- COVID-19 coronavirus - looking after your mental health
- COVID-19 coronavirus - frequently asked questions
Share this page: