Update your email
Before proceeding ensure you are signed in. If you need assistance to sign in, please read the sign in chapter and sign in to the required online service.
Step 1: Your email can be modified via the "Manage my account" function which is available from within the online service.
Click the "Manage my account" option under your name, located in the top right corner.
Or, if you are a FuelWatch subscriber you can click on "Manage my account" after clicking on your name located in the top right corner.
Step 2: In the "Manage my account" page, click on the ‘‘Update email’’ link.
Step 3: You will now see the "Update my email" page. Type your existing password into the "Password" field, and then enter your new email into the "New email" field.
Ensure you have entered the correct password. If you do not enter the correct password you will not receive an email.
Click on the "Send code" button.
NOTE: Why are you asked to supply your existing password even though you have signed in?
Supplying your existing password again before changing your email is a security measure designed to ensure the account belongs to you and that it is you who are making those changes.
Step 4: You should now see the next "Update my email" page requesting you enter a verification code.
REMINDER: You must keep this page open while checking your email.
Step 5: Check your email for the account verification code.
REMEMBER: It can take up to 10 minutes for the email to be delivered.
If you did not receive the email:
- Make sure you entered the correct email address. If the wrong email address was entered then clear the email field, enter the correct email and click on the "Send code" button again.
- check your Junk, Spam or Trash folders.
- If there is still no email, try a new verification code by clicking on the "Get new code" button, however note that any previous verification code(s) sent will no longer work.
- If, after 20 minutes the email still has not been received, there may be a technical issue. In this instance, please contact us for further assistance. Contact details can be found in the Need further assistance? chapter.
Step 6: Enter the verification code you received in your email and click on the "Verify code" button.
NOTE: You have 20 minutes from when the email was sent, to enter the verification code and click on the "Verify code" button.
Should you cut and paste the verification code directly from your email via the double-click function, make sure that you have not pasted any extra spaces before or after the code.
If the verification code has expired, please click on the "Get new code" button.
Step 7: Confirm the supplied email is correct, then either:
- click on the "Continue" button to save the new email; or
- click on the "Back" button to go back and change your email address.
Step 8: You will next be directed to the "Thank you" page.
You will also receive an email titled "your email has changed", sent to both your old and new email addresses.
Step 9: Please sign in again by clicking on the "Sign in" button. Once signed in, you will be returned to the "Manage my account" page.
From here you can click on the "Back to" button, located at the top of the "Manage my account" page. This will return you to the online service.